• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Skunk

Floof
I've sorta figured out how to use my mic, so now I might do some ocarina one(or more?) of my piano vids ^^

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
There is a song in one of the Kirby games that reminds of this. I just don't know which one... Okay, maybe it wasn't a Kirby game... but it was a video game and one of the songs sounded like the instruments of it! Not the melody, though. The melody was different...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Her birthday is at March 20th. But.. how am I gonna say happy birthday to her, despite I'm the one who kept corrupting her feelings? I wish.. I wish I could say happy birthday to her one last time.. I'm such a jerk.. why am I not best friends with her anymore? Z.. Z, I'm really sorry..

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The only way to win the game of life is to not play. Being alive means it's inevitable you will lose, and right now your just taking a down-hill unlucky streak to your death. You've lost the game. I mean, no matter what, you will die...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom