• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
My math teacher takes Pi Day very seriously. Today in Calculus, he actually gave every student a slice of apple pie! =D

I remember back in junior year where my Pre-Calculus teacher bought a pie for each of her five classes all kinds of pie. Probably the best part of the day was that we had to literally use Trigonometry to measure our own slice of pie! ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've been feeling a bit sick lately. My family noticed recently that I looked paler than usual and a bit thinner (I think the thinner bit is an exaggeration on my mom's part, I most certainly do not look thinner X3). I almost fainted on Sunday, I felt really sick on Monday, and throughout the week I've been feeling a bit faint-y and my stomach hurts. My family suggested it was something with my diet, not getting enough nutrients and all, so I looked up foods with protein and all that and I'll try to eat healthier foods to see if that helps. =)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I've been feeling a bit sick lately. My family noticed recently that I looked paler than usual and a bit thinner (I think the thinner bit is an exaggeration on my mom's part, I most certainly do not look thinner X3). I almost fainted on Sunday, I felt really sick on Monday, and throughout the week I've been feeling a bit faint-y and my stomach hurts. My family suggested it was something with my diet, not getting enough nutrients and all, so I looked up foods with protein and all that and I'll try to eat healthier foods to see if that helps. =)

I hope you get better soon, and don't be afraid to consult a doctor if it doesn't get better:)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I really want my notebook back from my band director...EVEN if I have to fricken call my mother to get it herself...I've been writing my story in that notebook for almost a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom