• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I...I took her for granted...I..I never thought something this bad would happen...

I'm so sorry, Sadia. ...

I know this probably means nothing to you right now, but it's not your fault. You can't dwell on this for the rest of your life, wake up and see all the people who care about you.

I'm sorry I'm being tough, but I can't stand seeing you like this.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There was so much that I wanted to say to her... And now she's gone, possibly forever...

I really will miss you. This was so sudden and unexpected. I hope whatever happened has a way of fixing itself. I will be thinking of you everyday. <3

I love you, Sadia.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
There was so much that I wanted to say to her... And now she's gone, possibly forever...

I really will miss you. This was so sudden and unexpected. I hope whatever happened has a way of fixing itself. I will be thinking of you everyday. <3

I love you, Sadia.

I'll miss her, too, I only recently started talking with her...:(

I'm still sick and my depression has been eating me up the last few days.

It's like no one cares... Like I'm just apart of the shadows. Oh well, I guess I deserve this for being the worst person.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm still sick and my depression has been eating me up the last few days.

It's like no one cares... Like I'm just apart of the shadows. Oh well, I guess I deserve this for being the worst person.

Aurrie, please don't be like this. You're not the worst person, people do care, I care<3

octorok74

TETTAC
I got to level 50 on Titanfall, so now I can regenerate. But I won't cause I have 14 achievements left and one is to unlock everything. I'm close, but regenerating makes you have to reearn everything again. I thought things through very carefully here. Absolutely fantastic game by the way guys.

I...I took her for granted...I..I never thought something this bad would happen...

I'm so sorry, Sadia. ...

Mind PM'ing me what happened?

You aren't driving me away, absolutely not. If its anybody, its myself! XD There's nobody to blame but this little raindrop here for anything that happens to her, she just over-reacts over simple things and needs to get a hold of herself. You're a beautiful friend, Bell, and I don't want you to ever think that its your fault for anything that its not. :hug:

Sorry, but I just get really paranoid that I'm the one that's made people leave a site or stop being friends with me because I did something wrong. It's just been happening to me in recent years, and I don't want it to happen again. And I do hope you'll get things sorted out soon. I'm just afraid over a silly thing, I guess.

Fig

The Altruist
This post is dedicated to the member Sadia after what happened last night. It seems that she is going to be away for quite some time or possibly forever. I just barely had the privilege to start getting to know such a beautiful and fine person in the forums. She always is there for others, never insults a person, always wishes for everyone to have a great day in their lives. Sadia, from what I could have gather throughout the time I got to know her, is such a marvelous and amazing friend. It is truly a shame that I barely had the chance to meet her just a few months ago. But you know what? It isn't a waste for me as I've gained a new friend and caring being in the process of meeting her for the first time. Now I know I may not know her current situation, but I just want to say that I am sending my prayers to her because I really want for the best that life can ever offer to that beautiful angel. She deserves only the best for she has provided such a positive amount of content and personality during her stay in the forums. It pains my heart to see such a wonderful and beautiful person as Sadia leave us for a long while, but as I have always stated in the past, real friends will come always return to you because they will always make time for you no matter what is occurring in their life. Time is what she needs right now and I'm sure when she is done with her current situation at the moment, she will return to ZD and we will all be fill with joy because she truly is one-of-a-kind. May we ever see you again sometime soon Sadia and have an amazing future ahead of you! You might be physically away from us, but your spirit is always in our hearts. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom