• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Waking up from a nap with my dog firmly holding onto my arm made me smile so much :D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY SCREEN????

Ixknt2M.png

AND WHY AREN'T MY CHATS IN THE SB GOING THROUGH??? I'm going to rip my hair out soon...

Fig

The Altruist
You know really care about two people when you stay up all night just to see they make up! Seriously, I felt so heartbroken when the quarrel begin earlier this morning, but I kept clinging on to the thread of faith and I felt so happy when they put down the hatch several hours later. In fact I felt so happy, I fell asleep after I witnessed their make up! (>^~^)> <3 :shinesprite:

キラ

Yo!
I have to go back to work today and put a fake smile on my face for all of the rude customers while I'm depressed.

My life isn't good right now.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I have to go back to work today and put a fake smile on my face for all of the rude customers while I'm depressed.

My life isn't good right now.

Look for the positive things of the day and ignore the silly bad, so that fake smile is at least a little real. =) It will help you through the day more than you could have hoped for, and pretty soon nothing could ever bother you, no matter what it was. ;) I know you can make it through today, and the next day, and the next; you're a trooper!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm going to accept this from God and I'm gonna be happy about it! My rabbits just had ten babies today, so that makes a total of 16 rabbits I have! XD Ahhhh, I was hoping we got the boys away in time so the girls didn't get pregnant, but I was too late. X3 6 - 8 more weeks until I'll be giving them to the rabbit shelter, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom