• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Yesterday I received my laptop earlier than expected. I was told that I was going to receive on March 3rd and that they were going to wipe away everything in the hard drive, even though it was just my screen that needed repair (seriously why do they keep saying things like that? lol), so in an attempt to save everything, I bought an HDMI cable, connected it to my television and started to save and store everything onto my USB. Then when I heard that my laptop has returned, I immediately rushed to Best Buy (don't worry it is literally a 10 minute walk from where I live) and picked it up with precaution. When I finally returned home, I turned my laptop to see that it had everything that I thought was going to be eradicated still in tact. Though I was little upset that I had to buy an HDMI cable and spent roughly an hour in an attempt to save everything that I wanted, at least with the cable I can see what's on my monitor in a bigger screen so that's nice! :lol: Anyways, I'm just happy to be reunited with my laptop because now I can finally continue to study how to use GIMP/Photoshop so I can make graphics for myself and anyone who wants to request one. Granted I will accept all kinds of assistance as I really want to fully understand what to do and make these graphics as efficiently as I can. Today is really a happy day for me! :pikalove:

I'm so glad that you finally got your laptop back! Getting things back after they need repaired is like experiencing freedom all over again. I know how it feels, I experienced the same loss of freedom when the clutch went out in my truck.

As for my daily happy post, I have today off and I haven't got my new course added yet, so I can just relax today!!! Yay! And I feel a little better than I did yesterday :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Yesterday I received my laptop earlier than expected. I was told that I was going to receive on March 3rd and that they were going to wipe away everything in the hard drive, even though it was just my screen that needed repair (seriously why do they keep saying things like that? lol), so in an attempt to save everything, I bought an HDMI cable, connected it to my television and started to save and store everything onto my USB. Then when I heard that my laptop has returned, I immediately rushed to Best Buy (don't worry it is literally a 10 minute walk from where I live) and picked it up with precaution. When I finally returned home, I turned my laptop to see that it had everything that I thought was going to be eradicated still in tact. Though I was little upset that I had to buy an HDMI cable and spent roughly an hour in an attempt to save everything that I wanted, at least with the cable I can see what's on my monitor in a bigger screen so that's nice! :lol: Anyways, I'm just happy to be reunited with my laptop because now I can finally continue to study how to use GIMP/Photoshop so I can make graphics for myself and anyone who wants to request one. Granted I will accept all kinds of assistance as I really want to fully understand what to do and make these graphics as efficiently as I can. Today is really a happy day for me! :pikalove:

Hey, at least if you ever get another monitor, you can use the HDMI cable to have another screen!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm probably going to have to drop out of the first league tournament and disappoint more people... Great...

You do what you have to do in life, and if people are upset or get disappointed, then oh well, and you can't change that. ;) You only have to focus on what you need to do, and if you need to quit, then quit, and don't worry about them.

My friend got insulted for being a show-off by another show-off(well i admit that my friend is) but at least my friend's a nice person and doesn't back-stabs people like that the other girl did. My friend got insulted..

That kinda hurt me too.

She's my friend.

Then be strong with her and ignore those who hurt you guys. Just be there for each other and stand as a brick wall against anything against you, because you are strong together. =)

Avatars are for people with dignity.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Assuming you have not? D: MUST I WHACK YOU WITH THE HYRULIAN NEWSPAPER??? Get your avy back or you can no longer RULE THE MALL :P

And no avatars are for people who are being too silly to remove the blindfold from their eyes. ;)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Too many people are burdened by emotions...and if I were burdened by them too I imagine I'd be feeling depressed about it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom