• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ayn Marx

Welfare Queen
I'm starting to think that any opinion that differs from "Christianity is the one true religion" is automatically labeled as "spam" or "trolling". Almost as though people are angry that they don't agree with their specific world view.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm starting to think that any opinion that differs from "Christianity is the one true religion" is automatically labeled as "spam" or "trolling". Almost as though people are angry that they don't agree with their specific world view.

But didn't you know following the one true god automatically gives you immunity to the forum rules? I know it's in there because I said so!

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
But didn't you know following the one true god automatically gives you immunity to the forum rules? I know it's in there because I said so!

You know what I think? You should stop arguing. It isn't getting anyone anywhere and it's just a plain old bad idea. That thread shouldn't even exist. But it does, and it is showing us why it wasn't a good idea.

Fig

The Altruist
15 days left until I can be united with my best friend that I met this past January. He was always there for me and I know he's going to be alright without me and I know I'm going to welcome him back with happy and welcoming arms. It's a good thing I saved all of my memories that we had together. And once we are united again, we will finally be able to browse the internet as we did before you cracked your screen. *places a bouquet of roses on the vase* Just 15 days, I can survive it all! :"3

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
1-2 on Showdown tonight. Ech. Could be worse lol.

You know what I think? You should stop arguing. It isn't getting anyone anywhere and it's just a plain old bad idea. That thread shouldn't even exist. But it does, and it is showing us why it wasn't a good idea.

I wasn't the one who started the argument, lol.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
It looks like I missed Gobli...that sucks:(

...anyway, I'm trying to think of a subject for a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom