• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Do I tell my parents about the thing, then argue with them about the thing, but at least get it off my chest? Or do I hide the thing from my parents and hide all evidence of it so they never know?

I'm nervous about the thing.

Communication with your parents is important, it strengthens the bond you have with them and that is a wonderful gift. =)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I haven't thrown up a lot today but I still feel ******. And getting my period doesn't help at all. Looks like I have to call in today saying I can't work

Aww, I hope you get better, Aurrie! :<

My nephews came over today and I'm afraid that the youngest is going to end up with depression and anxiety when he gets older because of the way his older brother picks on him. Their dad (my oldest brother) does it too and it really upsets me.

That's really sad, but you are an awesome person, and just be there for him when they pick on him (and confront them about it too, especially since its your brother who does it too!), and I'm sure he'll make it through the rough times when he gets older. ^^

My older brother keeps on mocking me because I actually buy music instead of illegally downloading it:(

Ignore him, because your a great kid for doing what's right. ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm so tired from that rally, but it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to upload a YT vido about it so be on the look out, because your going to learn something cool... ;)

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well I went to the store I want to get a job at and they said they would call me for an interview! So I'm pretty happy and excited!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just had to unfollow an otherwise wonderful blog because it refused to tag the hannibal posts... disgusting as ****.

tumblr_n188oiU1yT1rkt29io1_500.png

Huh. Interesting.
Well I know at least 4 redheads with red hair and blue eyes so I must have been living in a rare place

Spent way too long writing a post for an internet forum when I should've been reading the textbook chapters I'll be tested on at 8:00 tomorrow morning.

Oh well.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm done. Screw this. Screw everything, alright? Screw it. I'm sick of this and I am very sick of everything. I'm sick of myself. What's the point? What's the point? What's the point when I'm just going to continue be nothing?

Everyone deserves to be happy by my sadness. They deserve to smile seeing my misery.

I'm a disappointment to my family. I'm nothing to my friends. What's the point? I'm worthless. I mean nothing. I'm a useless human being who won't progress everything. It's game over for me. It's too much for me. Every single pain shot through me. I'm weak. I can't handle all of this. I'm pathetic and I will always be pathetic. I'm inferior to all of you. I'm inferior to them. I can't reach to the light. I'm weak and pathetic. I'm always going to rot away in this hole. Why can all of you succeed? Why can everyone reach the en? Why can everyone reach the light? Why can everyone survive from their problems? Why can't I be the successful people who endured their pain? They make it feel so easy when it's impossible. It's impossible for me to overcome everything.

It seems that I'm the most worthless being on earth.

Trash is worth more than me.

I lost. I should've had give up earlier.

I see no point in moving on. I'll always be in the bottom getting rotted away no matter what...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom