• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
This is how I felt like today when a stupid freakin' Spy broke my Razorback and backstabbed me after.

[video=youtube_share;AMTE8qnJ7h8]http://youtu.be/AMTE8qnJ7h8[/video]

I can't believe I didn't hear my Razorback break. I'm such a n00b.

Skunk

Floof
I've just had an epiphany: I am nothing without my friends. I've been thinking about all my traits, what I think of, what I dream of, and they all point back to friends I've had or have. Very little about me even suggest I'm much of anything except something others see as their "friend." I am an empty husk that people like to look at and talk to, because they know I'll sympathize since I generally don't have strong feelings about much(and if I do, they're often conflicting). The only reason I can bring myself to live is because of my friends, because I don't want them to have to be sad because they knew someone who they seen as a friend but was only a dull corpse the entire time. That is all I am, a corpse that has been propped up and tied with strings in order to give people a little entertainment. My mind is only there to give a semblance of a full person and make the experience more real.

I am nobody. When you hear nobody cares? I do. I am nobody, therefore I must care. I am the spectacle everyone gravitates to because no right person would be like me. Nobody would be like me, because I am nobody. Nobody likes that? Yes I do, because it gives you something to talk about for a little while. I am a placeholder. I fill in the spaces occupied by silence and nothing. I give my friends something where they would otherwise be empty, and now I am starting to bleed out the very fiber of my being into everything I give. Longing, happiness, hellos, good-byes, nothing, something: they are what I am to become. And that's all there is to it. I still live and breathe because I am needed to. Once the friends I have find something else to fill the space I occupy, I'll disappear. My job will be done. Everyone will move on, and I'll just be a distant memory, a distant nobody.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I was raised all wrong... And I wish people could have to dignity to understand and explain to me respectfully without being a bunch of ****s

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Okay. I am very frustrated, angry, really, REALLY down and I feel like I've been pushed to a pit of tar and mud, then get stepped by people until I feel rotten.

At school break, the mentally disabled girl ( I'm actually really close to her now since the day we met) tried to sit down at my table but wow, just, WOW, the people who were sitting around me started to give weird faces at her and tried to look away from her. I actually wanted to do something but I was scared that this classmate of mine will try to bother me. When the girl told me that she wanted to buy more food, the guy who sat beside her kicked away her chair and laughed. I was starting to get really tensed up. They started to talk trash behind her and I just.. Agh. It's really, really really REALLY ANNOYING CAN I JUST MAKE THEM STOP??? no unfortunately I can't because the girl beside me said that if I don't talk trash behind her she would blackmail me. Literally. So I was just scared to stood up for her ( you guys will hate me for saying this ;-; ). When she came back and saw her seat gone, she looked really, really sad. But the others were laughing. She knew the guy kicked the chair, but the guy didn't want to admit. When I said to her that I'm about to go and patrol the school (since I'm kinda a prefect and all), the girl who sat beside me said "no one cares about your stupid activity you little attention idiot". I didn't say anything after that because there were tears in my eyes.

Like, why the heck should you talk trash to a human being? It doesn't really matter and just because that the person isn't like the other person, why should you bother them more? It disgusts me. It makes me sick. The whole Form 1 students who knows her seems to talk trash behind her. Some just pretend that she doesn't exist. Even some of the teachers think that way.

And even people think that she's forcing me to be friends her? AND EVEN SOME PEOPLE IN MY CLASS ARE SAYING THAT I AM BULLYING HER? WHAT? WHAT KIND OF FREAKING HECK OF NONSENSE IS THAT???? WHAT KIND? WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU SAY THAT I'M A FREAKING BULLY?? AND WHAT, EVEN TEACHERS THINK OF THIS TOO??????? Because of these rumors and nonsense I've been called names. I'm sick and tired of people like these. I've been forced to ignore her too. And not only it hurts her a lot, but it hurts me a lot too.

Some people even asked me: "Wow, you can even stand her personality? She's annoying, don't you know? She's not even hygienic and she can't even speak correctly. She acts like a five year old."

But her response in all of this:
"It's okay. I'm used to these kinds of stuff. I can stand up by my own too... so don't worry. But if I can't take it anymore, I'll remember to find you. Bad friends are bad. Even though I stayed away from them they're still gonna come back. Good friends don't help at all, even though they're nice. They're just gonna pretend that nothing happened.. that's how society works. But you're different."

I really bet that most of you guys will hate my guts for typing this vent out.

キラ

Yo!
Okay. I am very frustrated, angry, really, REALLY down and I feel like I've been pushed to a pit of tar and mud, then get stepped by people until I feel rotten.

At school break, the mentally disabled girl ( I'm actually really close to her now since the day we met) tried to sit down at my table but wow, just, WOW, the people who were sitting around me started to give weird faces at her and tried to look away from her. I actually wanted to do something but I was scared that this classmate of mine will try to bother me. When the girl told me that she wanted to buy more food, the guy who sat beside her kicked away her chair and laughed. I was starting to get really tensed up. They started to talk trash behind her and I just.. Agh. It's really, really really REALLY ANNOYING CAN I JUST MAKE THEM STOP??? no unfortunately I can't because the girl beside me said that if I don't talk trash behind her she would blackmail me. Literally. So I was just scared to stood up for her ( you guys will hate me for saying this ;-; ). When she came back and saw her seat gone, she looked really, really sad. But the others were laughing. She knew the guy kicked the chair, but the guy didn't want to admit. When I said to her that I'm about to go and patrol the school (since I'm kinda a prefect and all), the girl who sat beside me said "no one cares about your stupid activity you little attention idiot". I didn't say anything after that because there were tears in my eyes.

Like, why the heck should you talk trash to a human being? It doesn't really matter and just because that the person isn't like the other person, why should you bother them more? It disgusts me. It makes me sick. The whole Form 1 students who knows her seems to talk trash behind her. Some just pretend that she doesn't exist. Even some of the teachers think that way.

And even people think that she's forcing me to be friends her? AND EVEN SOME PEOPLE IN MY CLASS ARE SAYING THAT I AM BULLYING HER? WHAT? WHAT KIND OF FREAKING HECK OF NONSENSE IS THAT???? WHAT KIND? WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU SAY THAT I'M A FREAKING BULLY?? AND WHAT, EVEN TEACHERS THINK OF THIS TOO??????? Because of these rumors and nonsense I've been called names. I'm sick and tired of people like these. I've been forced to ignore her too. And not only it hurts her a lot, but it hurts me a lot too.

Some people even asked me: "Wow, you can even stand her personality? She's annoying, don't you know? She's not even hygienic and she can't even speak correctly. She acts like a five year old."

But her response in all of this:
"It's okay. I'm used to these kinds of stuff. I can stand up by my own too... so don't worry. But if I can't take it anymore, I'll remember to find you. Bad friends are bad. Even though I stayed away from them they're still gonna come back. Good friends don't help at all, even though they're nice. They're just gonna pretend that nothing happened.. that's how society works. But you're different."

I really bet that most of you guys will hate my guts for typing this vent out.

People panic and don't know what to do sometimes. I mean, bullying is going to happen sometimes; it's the sad truth. At least you're her friend. It lets her know that there are people who like her and don't care whether she is different. It lets her know that there are good people out there. ^^

After spending all of yesterday doing the entirety of finishing a project for my 2D Design class, I got it done and turned in on time and I'm feeling satisfied and relieved and ready to take care of one more day of classes tomorrow before the weekend. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom