• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
No one really needed me, right? No one would believe a word of what I say. Of course they wouldn't believe me. Why should they believe a person who always fails?

Violet, those same thoughts have nearly ruined my life. Please look towards the future, for it is always bright:)

No one really needed me, right? No one would believe a word of what I say. Of course they wouldn't believe me. Why should they believe a person who always fails?

Even if something thinks they're a failure, there is always someone who is there to pick you off your feet. I may feel down like you are, but I can always sweep you off your feet to where the sun is shining <3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe

Ever since I met you, I've noticed that you're always down. I don't really know why, but it truly saddens me since you're very young. I'd suggest you leave the bad stuff out and grasp at the good stuff. In other words, smile at life even if it seems you're going up a steep hill. Soon all the sour moments will be left behind and you will feel all the better. That's what I do, anyway.

Fig

The Altruist

Violet, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I don't mean to offend you or anything (and I really hope you don't take this the wrong way), but you are wrong. There are people who care about you! There are people that truly care about you, for instance your friends here at ZD! We are always there for you Violet because you matter to us! I don't think there has been a single time where someone here as doubted you and no one will because you have a pure heart of gold and a clear mind of silver. It doesn't matter how many times you fail, it's how many times you get back up that matters. As much as I know, it seems you are never giving up which is a great thing to see in you! Have a beautiful day/evening Violet! You truly deserve it! :hug:

Yay Congrats! Hopefully we can see more you as the days past!

You should. I still haven't got my laptop fixed, but since my mom's computer is fine now, I should be more active on here. :)

Also, I have a confession to make. I think I adore Toon Link more than any other Link. Yes, this means I'm not much of a fan of Young Link anymore. Toon Link FTW!!!! X3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Guess I should be feeling sad for returning home, but actually I am happy to be headed back, what with many of my goals completed. :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
That sux, Rainy. Fix it ASAP or I will have no choice but to :hug: you and keep you warm. :P

Thank you Gobbles. :3 The guy who installed our new heater last month came by last night and fixed the heater, so we've got heat now! ^^ And just in time, what with the cold weather that's hit over here. =O

Fig

The Altruist
****, I went into an anger outburst just right now. Maybe it's because I've been holding in my anger for the past weeks, but I shouldn't take it out on anyone. That said, if I explode in my house, I'll be hearing a long lecture about my anger (which I do have to agree needs severe cases of assistance). I'm sorry I blew up to a member and I shouldn't have as all I could do was think about rage. I really need to find a source where I can just vent out everything. I would go to Jerry's but alas we have school, and I really need him to excel these next two years so he can go to the university of his dreams. At least Valentine's is in five more days so at least I won't be angry by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom