• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Watched a Great Blue Heron hang out in the drainage pond of my apartment complex for a bit this morning. Beautiful bird.

Fig

The Altruist
I think it is great that I'm starting to be more comfortable with myself as I'm posting more on the Picture thread. Nice to see that my insecurity is slowing crumbling down. I just need a push to keep on going! :P

Fig

The Altruist
Honestly I am feeling the same way, kind-of considering taking a leave to see if that changes with time or not...

Not you too Clank! D: I would miss you until you safely return! I may not be one to speak but I truly see you as a great friend and it would sadden me to see you leave, even if it was for a while. Hopefully this doesn't happen anytime soon as I am sure that lots of members really appreciate you! ^~^

No one would've care. I'm nothing but a mere failure who can't get her grades straight up. I'm a mere failure that no one likes. No one would want to believe me. It hurts a lot. And I think the pain will never go away. Every night, I keep telling myself that I'm never good to anyone/everyone. I'm always a stupid big fat fail. Even if I say I would want to improve, people would say I would drop to the ground and rot away.

If people want that, then so be it.

Violet, don't say that no one cares about you. You got us to be there for you. You are not a failure and anyone who thinks that is wrong. We are always here for and we will always love you for who you are! You are very special to all of us and we really want you to see that we all care about you Violet! Please stay strong and keep on fighting for yourself, because in reality only you can save yourself. I'm always praying to God that He protects you and takes you away from harm's path. I know it isn't much help but you have all our support Violet! We only want to see you happy and filled with such life so that we can rejoice with you too! Please take care Violet and have a nice and safe day/evening.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm a bit annoyed with my keyboard. My dad removed to try and dry this out, and ended up messing with whatever kept the plastic spacers between the keys down. Now the entire thing is loose and it messes with my typing.

I just feel like lately whatever I say or do just brings out the nasty in some people; all this week while working doubles and not having time to myself to watching my niece had her mother constantly beating me down like she doesn't have a problem with it is just too much for me. I think I'm going to start ignoring everyone including the ones I really don't want to, because eventually I'll end up being a burden to them and then they'll get annoyed with me to the point that /I have/ to go away.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
No one really needed me, right? No one would believe a word of what I say. Of course they wouldn't believe me. Why should they believe a person who always fails?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom