• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Clank

Hmm
I just checked my family's mailbox for the first time in a few days, and holy crap! I got a bunch of letters from colleges! At least 4 letters from different colleges, and another 4 letters from the same place (which doesn't look like a college). I'm super nervous right now, like what the heck? xD

I know the feeling, hardly a day passes without me getting a letter from a college(though they have been a bit sparse lately, idk why...)

Got to leave for 5 hours of classes in an hour... I mean I am glad that I only have to go twice a week, but still, 5 hours of class straight is a tad long...

Clank

Hmm
I don't know whether to post this in the happy thread or the depressing thread, but my teacher has an emergency dental surgery so I don't have my second class tonight(so only 90 minutes of class tonight)

Yeah, not sure if this is happy or sad...

It's times like this when I really wish that the Depressing Thread, What Annoyed You Today, and this thread were merged; although, there are some decent arguments as to why this shouldn't happen (lol).

Anyhow, I am kind of upset that one of my co-workers was forced to quit or be fired due to having done something which she had no idea about. I dunno, I guess I kinda 'm-m-miss' her or something. She was the only person with whom I could speak Spanish (when I actually talked), and I miss doing her helping her out with her Spanish and Phonetics homework and such. On top of that, my hours are going to be cut yet again, thanks to upper management's jigsaw puzzling. I've been contemplating quitting myself. Ugh, what am I going to do? Decisions, decisions...

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Life. Why. Do. You. Have. To. Be. So. Annoying. ?.

Not saying I'm mad at being alive, just life is sometimes frustrating, especially when one starts getting confused about things. :facepalm:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
When I first joined this forum months ago I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do much, but now I think I have a lot to contribute to it and I'm excited for the coming months and years of being here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom