• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Still no shiny Mawile for me, but I am happy knowing that it is just about time too, I've had like 250 encounters so far and it shouldn't be long now. If it is not Mawile then it will be Klefki or Metang, but I really want the Mawile. :nod: *crosses fingers*

I really want to give up being happy...

You're not the only one.

I wish my brother would just fix my laptop already. My mom's computer is being a ***** to me, and the worst thing about this is both my mom and brother think that I did something to it. Well, to them, I didn't do jack **** to it. It's been like this for years, but they don't believe me. God, I hate being misblamed for something like that...... -__-

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
988844_10200297286793823_846266_n.jpg

I have been Glittered today and it is really an ignoble thing to have applied to oneself, today I have been made a Laughingstock out of, this has also affected my W-4 form which may affect my employment, and I have four days to turn in this Form. :/

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I really miss my Sister. I wish I could go see her more often, but her living seven hours away by car it's more efficient to buy a plane ticket, and I really don't have that kind of cash.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hey dirty *****s, it's been a while, nurds. What happened what happend what happened

I PASSED MY MATH CLASS

HAHA I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING A C, BUT NOPE I GOT A B

WOOOOOOO

hmm what else oh yeah i started like 39392032 animes and i love them all

what else

i got accepted into this school program thing for something that i plan to major in in college so that's good

jk now i can't have a fun senior year :'(

ALSO THIS REALLY SWEET PERSON SENT ME A MESSAGE ON TUMBLR BUT THEY WON'T COME OFF ANON BUT IT MADE MY DAY LIKE OMG

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
After reading 5 straight volumes of the SnK manga I have come to a few conclusions:

• I would probably **** myself daily
  • I am physically incompetent
  • I couldn't deal with losing everyone
  • I'd hide in the inner walls to save my life
  • I'm a coward
  • 3DMG is nice but I'd die
  • I'd fear for everyone I cared about

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
LolAtty.

Anyway, I really feel happy that I was able to save my ZD-based story. I felt that it really was pretty much on wobbly legs, but I think all is good and back on track. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
After reading 5 straight volumes of the SnK manga I have come to a few conclusions:

• I would probably **** myself daily
  • I am physically incompetent
  • I couldn't deal with losing everyone
  • I'd hide in the inner walls to save my life
  • I'm a coward
  • 3DMG is nice but I'd die
  • I'd fear for everyone I cared about

Welcome to my life. :sweat: I can't stand the thought of losing someone or a group of people that I came to know and love. :S But I guess if we did in a world where Titans did existence, despite of the many negative outcomes, I would probably see myself fighting for each and every single one of my friends just so they can live. I don't care if I die, but I do care about my friends surviving.

Well my bed seems tempting at this moment.

Funny thing is I never left my bed the entire day. Guess who's staying up tonight? :rolleyes:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Welcome to my life. :sweat: I can't stand the thought of losing someone or a group of people that I came to know and love. :S But I guess if we did in a world where Titans did existence, despite of the many negative outcomes, I would probably see myself fighting for each and every single one of my friends just so they can live. I don't care if I die, but I do care about my friends surviving.

Funny thing is I never left my bed the entire day. Guess who's staying up tonight? :rolleyes:
Good if you really feel like doing that, Lil Bro, but I do hope you get some sleep sometime soon. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Today marks the 15th anniversary of Super Smash Bros!!!! This is now making me become more impatient for the release of Smash 4! Ah I had a lot of memories throughout the 15 years I spent playing Smash! Every time I was happy, I would play Smash! Every time I was depressed, I would play Smash! Every time I finished my homework, I played Smash! :xd: I still remember the glory days of Melee and the daily updates for Brawl while it was being developed. Staying up til past 1 AM just for Smash was practically the craziest thing I've done for a video game. Hell, I will admit that's the reason why I'm awake, because I'm playing Smash! Thank you Sakurai for giving me 15 years of pure bliss in the fighting game realms! I've played many fighting games in my time, but Smash will always be my #1!!!!!! :love: :pikalove:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Everything feels so bland and blank like monochrome. School just shatters my relationship between my friends. I... don't really know what to do. Even I tried, I'll end up at a wrong path.. I just mess everything up..

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom