• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am beginning to believe that my "friend" only talks to me so I can help her with homework. She only talks to me at lunch, but now that a large group of her friends has joined us, I am ignored. Unless she needs help with English homework she procrastinated to do.

Clank

Hmm
Welp, I see no reason to stay away from ZD any longer, but I shall likely not be as active as I was before, well for the foreseeable future...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Dammit classes tomorrow **** **** this is bad ugh I'm not looking forwards to this semester at all.

Also my dad wants me to pick up branches on my last day of break. ****ing yippee.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Argos and Amazon UK are both selling the premium Wii U for £180, the same price as a regular old Wii. Doesn't mean anything to me, since I got mine ages ago, but this drop has convinced a few people I know to finally get one.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Pizza :pizza:

I hate my glasses, but am too lazy to wear contacts

I don't want to go to Uni but I also don't NOT want to go to Uni.

What I really want is to stop existing. But you can't do that without dying. And I don't want to die either. Can my life just go into limbo for awhile?

Exam week, what do you to me? :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom