• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I gained 10 hours of sleep last night. So for anyone (if any :lol:) was concerned that I wasn't getting enough sleep for the week, I am now! Waking up so refreshed and energetic has never been more enjoyable for me up until this point in time. Maybe I should sleep everyday! :rolleyes: Nah, who am I kidding, I need to stay for Sakurai's pic of the day! :xd:

Salem

SICK
I gained 10 hours of sleep last night. So for anyone (if any :lol:) was concerned that I wasn't getting enough sleep for the week, I am now! :xd: Waking up so refreshed and energetic has never been more enjoyable for me up until this point in time. :xd: Maybe I should sleep everyday! :rolleyes: Nah, who am I kidding, I need to stay for Sakurai's pic of the day! :xd:
I was thinking a few hours to suggest sleeping pills or something to you, but sense you got sleep, finally.:)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
xD

1504087_593204714081347_1924663105_n.png

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
When all your problems seem kinda sorta solved :')

It feels like a nice big weight is off my chest :D

GOOD TO BE BACK HOME!!!

Inb4: Wait, you left?! Never noticed..... xD

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
My little brother is going to school tomorrow; I can finally have my own personal morning time again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom