• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I'm sad because I've been awake for 27 hours as of right now, meaning the few who are concerned about my sleeping habits are probably upset at me that I still don't get enough sleep. Well it's only a minor thing as of now. I do believe that once I pass 24 hours of sleep, it is actually quite difficult for me to stop and rest for a bit as every hour I tend to become more busy and focused on other things in my life that I really can't think about sleep as I work on fixing my errors.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Is Nintendo trolling me or do my eyes legitimately suck? Trying to get through the Lost Woods. First two sets of poes are nbd, BUT THE LAST SET

WHAT THE HELL

HOW CAN I CHOOSE A DIRECTION THAT THEY DIDN'T GO IN

WHEN THEY GO IN EVERY DIRECTION

GDI

Fig

The Altruist
I don't feel good at all x.x

Oh no Pancake! D: I hope you feel better very soon. I may not know your cause the for this sudden burst of sadness but I am praying that you will be healed in the upcoming future. Even if this a minor setback in your daily life but I just want make sure that you are ok so that you may face and challenge fear, sadness, depression, and anxiety at your very best! :)

Is Nintendo trolling me or do my eyes legitimately suck? Trying to get through the Lost Woods. First two sets of poes are nbd, BUT THE LAST SET

WHAT THE HELL

HOW CAN I CHOOSE A DIRECTION THAT THEY DIDN'T GO IN

WHEN THEY GO IN EVERY DIRECTION

GDI

Don't forget that sometimes you can use the route that you came from as another route to choose from. It happened to me a several times in my playthroughs of ALBW. Hopefully this can help ease the pain and frustration that the Lost Woods is causing you. :)

Last edited:

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Quiero comer un sandvich y voy a jugar Uncharted 3: La Traicion de Drake. Y voy a escribir este parafo en espanol. Pero lo que me molesta es que no puedo poner accentos en las palabras que se necesita. Estoy escribiendo todo esto en el iPad.

You probably don't even have a clue what I just said. Perks of being a spanish dude.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Some little snot-nosed rapscallion just shoved a pretty pink wad of gum into my lovely golden locks. There's no way to get this out unless I cut it :kawaii:

God that sucks balls on ice. Why would someone do that? Things like that make me question how ****ed up people can be.

Anyways, I still have to wait freakin' 3 more days to go back to school. I'm so bored at home man!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Full_Moon_Luc_Viatour.jpg

"Mars."

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
That's no moon.

Never seen black and white pictures of Mars before? The southern polar ice cap is clearly visible. Compare with this and this and it's pretty obvious the topography of the moon doesn't match up with that picture of Mars.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm just a problem. I'm freaking useless. I'm already dead inside.

Vio stop it, just stop it. You are being the dumbest idiot I have ever seen by beating yourself up. What good is it going to do? Pray tell me because I only see bad in what you are doing. You have such a limited perception of life and you don't allow your sight to grow because you are stubborn and want to stay in this bad for some reason. If you want to be happy then do something about it by golly, get up and stop wallowing in self pity because that wont get you anywhere. I can guarantee you 10,000% that what you are doing by purposefully being miserable is never going to do you any good, you'll always be sad and feel like dirt and you'll never be happy again, ever. So buck up, face the hardship, and get moving, because when you endure through the hard you shall have the best happiness you've ever experienced at the end, I promise you that. Trust me, and just keep moving, I beg you, it pains me to see you do this pitiful thing to yourself. Get up and get going, because this is the point where no one can lift you up, you have to stand on your own two feet now or never! Don't give up even when in the face of what seems to be utter defeat, because I want you to win and be happy in the end and I know you can do it if you simply persevere! I love you Vio and I believe you can do anything, but you have to love yourself and believe that you can do anything as well. Please do that, believe in yourself and love yourself because you'll never be happy if you don't.

I'm sorry if I sound mean too, I tend to do that too often, I really hope that you get up though, Vio, because I want to see you standing tall. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
:kawaii: So I'm your "punishment" for doing bad things. I see how it is... :cry: *runs to the depressing thread*

Right now it is raining in my hometown I for one love the rain because it allows me to feel calm and recollect myself whenever I'm down in the down. Basically what I'm trying to say is that whenever it rains, I smile a lot. So thank you Rainy for making my day! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom