• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
He burned it all to the ground!!

well... almost...
But I'm still really mad!!

I swear, when I see him at school next, I'm gonna take him by the neck and...
Oh wait, I shouldn't do that.
I swear, when I see him at school next, I'm gonna shake his hand and make a compromise with him!! Nonviolently!!

Yeah, 2014 hasn't been going that great for me so far...

I'm not sure what happened to you Avagon, but I just feel so bad to what has happened to you and it is just the beginning of the year! D: I really do hope things will be better for you later during the week/ I don't want to see you sad or upset. I want to see my young brother shine brighter than all the stars in the dark sky! :)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Wife's Chistmas gift to me: Scotch and shoes
My Christmas gift to my wife: Scotch and shoes

OTP? I do believe so.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
:rolleyes:

1488266_810135359002580_1882040737_n.png

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I've really gotten into this whole forum thing better than I thought I would. This year will probably be my first full year in it, so I couldn't be more excited :D

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Finally almost done with my latest blog! Hopefully people will understand my actions. I'm sorry if I'm going to offend anyone because of them, but I have to do what I need to do. I will also be more active this year than ever in my entire life. :eek: Heck I have even made it to the point that I will finish all my homework for the upcoming semester in college as soon as class is over so I can always have time to be here in the forums. Basically saying, I'm going to be like Sakurai with his projects such as Smash Bros, working extremely hard to make everything top-quality and perfectly executed. :D

Fig

The Altruist
With so many things to do now due to the current condition of my mother, I know have to take her role for the next couple of days until she feels better! D: This could either be a few days or maybe even weeks! I have eased her pain by doing all the cleaning around the house (which I actually love to do), doing laundry, washing dishes, you name it. I may not know how to cook but I did manage to order food for all three of us with my credit card. The smile on her face was the greatest thing that happened to me today! I won't rest until my mother is better, even if I have to give up my hours for sleep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom