• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Wooo! I'm chatting with the one and only jimmy.f27 via Wii U! But when I really think about it, I have been pretty happy all day! Maybe 2014 is going to be an exciting year to live!:3

Fig

The Altruist
Even though I was only able to gain three hours of sleep, those three hours felt amazing for me! I know I should be gaining 6-8 hours of sleep per day, but for the moment I'll take any amount of sleep. Hopefully I will gain more sleep in the upcoming future, as long as I don't stay up for days! :rolleyes:

Fig

The Altruist
That awesome moment when you are talking with ZD member who is also a Mega Man fan and the two of you are working together to influence other ZD members to play the series! This is an awesome way to start my day! You are awesome snakeoiltanker!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A new addition for my story. It's nothing big, but surely something that I wanted to incorporate into my writing. If I proceed with it, you will probably see that in my next update. :nod:

Fig

The Altruist
A new addition for my story. It's nothing big, but surely something that I wanted to incorporate into my writing. If I proceed with it, you will probably see that in my next update. :nod:

Oooh! I can't wait to read it Gob-senpai! You story is truly magnificent! I want to become an awesome writer like you one day! I'm still working on my theme for my story as of now. But it is so hard trying to come up with something original. XD :senpaipls:

Fig

The Altruist
Me and my Imouto-chan Serena (another awesome friend I met online who is currently not a member of ZD but actually wants to though! :D) and she was feeling sad how she was one of the shortest (I would tell you her height but . Because I care for her, I told her some methods on possible ways to grow taller and now she is excited for it! Just making her smile made me feel great about myself! :D Love making people smile! :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom