• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Just gonna turn off DLC maps in Uncharted so I can pwn some n00bs. And I gotta start repainting this guitar I got as a gift from my friend. She gave it to me in a crappy condition (right about to say a swear right there, stopped myself cause' I've already gotten a warning and I don't want to end up like Dan).

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Freakin' Toronto is frozen over right now. People without power, the streets are empty and white, people are prisoners in their own homes, you can't go outside unless you want a tree to fall on you and kill you...

Canada has some cruel winters man.

Sheik

:the:
I just finished Oracle of Ages... er, sort of, until I complete Oracle of Seasons, to get the code that allows me to get the OTHER ending in Oracle of Ages, and then use the code from Ages to unlock the real ending in SEASONS.

...or are they the same ending...?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS I'M SO SO VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Advent is over, I've waited four weeks for Christ's coming in His birth, I'M READY TO ROCK AND ROLL FOR THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom