• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Slightly depressed because the schools haven't canceled school for tomorrow. Apparently we're supposed to get another 2-4 inches of snow, so I have no idea what they're waiting for.

What's a "snow day"? :?

I'm sad because it snowed a lot today and I slipped on black ice 13 freaking times on my way home from school today.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
What's a "snow day"? :?

I dunno. What's a "canadian"? :?

SO APPARENTLY THE SCHOOL WEBSITE ****ED WITH EVERYONE AND TOLD PEOPLE WE HAD NO SCHOOL TOMORROW

I SEE HOW IT IS

YOU KNOW THAT FUNDRAISER YOU'RE GOING TO ENCOURAGE KIDS TO DO

YEAH THAT ONE

WELL YOU KNOW

**** THAT ****

I'LL REMEMBER THIS

THIS SHALL NOT BE FORGOTTEN

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm not excited for Christmas at all. Not even the fact that I know I'm getting ZeldaBLT makes me more excited.

I just want to give someone something. Anything really. I just want to give something to her.

Sheik

:the:
whoever takes a selfie of them and adds #cholera to it first i'll give you a cat medal

image_zps00098beb.jpg

No...

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Ah, I just really worry about my one friend and hope she can move on or something soon, she's come so far and this is the only thing she has yet to get anywhere with...it's always the most important things that are also the most difficult though, all I can do is have faith and continue to encourage her.

Clank

Hmm
Apparently I worded that blog post so that people took it slightly different than I intended...

In other news,
ZD_Wiki said:
(Can't contact the database server: User zeldad_mases already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections (localhost))
Is back...
So yeah, that's odd, I wonder what is opening all the connections, I mean the SB isn't activated and the forums themselves shouldn't be opening this many connections, yeah, it is 5am, I can hypothesize later...

So, I just took an exam during one of my IBS flare-ups. Experiencing IBS symptoms during an exam is a good indicator as to what my final grade's going to be. I am also coming to grips with the fact that I actually post in here...a lot lately.

cthuluhu

nine arts dragon
I'm upset for many reasons. It's clinical.
Nobody understands why I'm a satanist, and I'm repeatedly hated for it.
I have nobody to talk to.
I can't write anything.
I'm all alone.
Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom