• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I can relate. I had an old 14' CRT monitor blow up about 18 inches from my face when I was in college. Fortunately, the shrapnel flew out the back.

Salem

SICK
For some reason, as much I love CRTs I think they're more "explosive" than modern LCDs and stuff, maybe because they can be loud when turned on.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How a simple sports game can turn in such a drama that friends are no longer friends.... Not happening to me but to a couple of friends I know. It's all sports people and is it really worth fighting over?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
How a simple sports game can turn in such a drama that friends are no longer friends.... Not happening to me but to a couple of friends I know. It's all sports people and is it really worth fighting over?

It's not just sports. It's everything. Especially when discussing Mario vs. Sonic. People will argue each other to death over that, even when the obvious answer is that Sonic is better. :trollface:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Guess what I found in my mom's car.

5GyBa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom