• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Stupid spy. Backstabbed me like four times now. Sometimes Team Fortress 2 can be a real *****.

The fact that you're playing Team Fortress 2 baffles me; I suck at the game and cannot understand how to get better.

In other news, I'm wondering what I should do with me life. Being 18 sucks when you have no direction. :rolleyes:

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
Waiting to go visit home. I'm in the Navy currently on MED hold. Got a PS4 waiting on me at home and cant wait to test it out.=]

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So I was driving home from work and then it started hailing while I was doing about 70 kilometers an hour so I had to slow down and I don't know how but my windscreen isn't smashed and my car isn't dented :)
But seriously, hail like this:

I happen not to be manic at the moment. Which really only leaves depressed. :P I'm getting frequent headaches and I can barely sleep and I can't summon any enthusiasm and I'm a constant disappointment to people I care about. Which is all sort of a bummer. OH! And I'm either being cheated on or I'm just incapable of trusting a human being, which are fairly equally unpleasant options. :I

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've been working on my English assignment for the past 7 hours or so and am no where near finished. A link between worlds has been sitting right here on my desk not played because of the assignment that is due on thursday and it sucks :( Now I have to go to bed so I can be ready for my 9 hour shift at work tomorrow.

My dog chewed through my charger cable last night and I haven't finished ALBW yet whyyyyyyy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom