• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Figures. Meh, I'll just have to figure it out by myself then. And I don't know a damn thing about making signatures.

There are still some active people who would be happy to make a signature for you! (me included) Just head down to the Avatars/Signatures section, and browse through some of the individual users' threads. A lot of them are inactive, yes, and some don't do requests, but there are still plenty of people who are still doing it. Go through some of the threads located closer to the top of the board, look through the work, and decide if they're good enough to request something from. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
@JC
How dare you get depressed at that FACT, you should embrace this and seek to help your fellow ZDers crawl out of their suffocating depressively gray holes, come on, this is only the right thing to do as a respectful member of this loving community that shuns whiners!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just thinking of the massive ego I once had (meaning like a few days ago ;p) and the less ego I have now because I was called a WHINER. Please someone have pity for me :sucks his thumb:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@JC
How dare you get depressed at that FACT, you should embrace this and seek to help your fellow ZDers crawl out of their suffocating depressively gray holes, come on, this is only the right thing to do as a respectful member of this loving community that shuns whiners!

Even though quite a few, if not most of the posts in this thread are joke posts that mean absolutely nothing. I hardly ever see posts that are truly "depressing"

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm a terrible person, and a terrible friend. Whenever I don't get what I want I try to make others feel guilty. I'm too impulsive for people to like me. I understand why people hate me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom