• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I had a fun time at a game shop today.

There was a PS4 demo available, on which I played ~10 minutes of Call of Duty: Ghosts. Of course, I didn't play enough to develop an opinion on the game, but it seems... decent. I dunno, I like Black Ops, but Ghosts didn't really please me.

The store also had a demo of Wind Waker HD and Pokémon X... Ya, I spent a lot of time in that store XD

bunny

birb overlord
I've been reading the second book in the Hunger Games series. I had almost finished it when my brother spoiled the ending... I'm still gonna finish reading it, but gosh dang it...

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
What is Dingpot doing in Cauldron Keep in Banjo-Tooie? He was supposed do be free after beating Gruntilda in Banjo-Kazooie. However, it looks like he still works for Grunty, because she uses him as a seat in Nuts & Bolts.

My stupid laptop's charger keeps being unplugged despite me not moving a muscle once. I really need a new laptop badly. If the battery didn't fully die on me, then I wouldn't have this problem. -__-

I understand that Miley Cyrus has, in recent years, been trying to convey that she has grown from a Disney child star into a mature, independently thinking woman. I understand it, and I am 100% dandy with it. What I don't understand is why she chooses to convey that by acting like a complete child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom