• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My mom said that the other day, she was having a conversation with my dad, when suddenly my dad's iPad's Siri went off on it's own and said "Sorry, I didn't hear that."

The following morning, I asked Siri if she eavesdrops on our conversations. She responded "I can't answer that." in what seemed like an angry tone, even.

SUSPICIOUS…

Salem

SICK
My mom said that the other day, she was having a conversation with my dad, when suddenly my dad's iPad's Siri went off on it's own and said "Sorry, I didn't hear that."

The following morning, I asked Siri if she eavesdrops on our conversations. She responded "I can't answer that." in what seemed like an angry tone, even.

SUSPICIOUS…
D: Skynet is coming.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If, and this isn't asked lightly, it were possible to ascend the throne of England, would you? Why or why not? Use the guidebook on pg.817 to answer this question in complete thought form.

That is what's on my mind at the moment. Q_Q

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm going in to get my driving permit on Tuesday!!!! =D Only so that I have an ID to get on a plane, but still, it means I'm moving closer to getting my license! ^^

Don't ever say that! A ballsy man would face these challenges with energy and drive. A coward runs from obstacles with his tail between his legs.

You are a human being, created with dignity. No matter what happens, you can continue to strive and overcome your challenges. I know the world can be tough, but there is always hope for tomorrow. That's what keeps me going each and every day.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I am just so very tired. I gave up hoping a long time ago. I just don't have the energy for it these days.

Sheik

:the:
Kind of odd, but I can't understand what you people are talking about. Yeah, I've never been depressed. I've never really had a big lack of motivation. But I don't understand. Life is full of incredible things, they're not that hard to find!

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
So I thought I busted my nice headset earlier while using my Kindle Fire HD cause I was only getting audio out of one ear bud. But then I tried a different headset on my kindle fire and had the same trouble. So I tried my nice headset with a different device and it worked fine! :D

.... but that means I busted my kindle fires headset outlet... so I'm not sure if I should be posting here or in the depressing thread... :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom