• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Giovanni is the audience proxy. Here we are, adults, working, worrying about the size of our paychecks and how the hell we're ever going to pay off that student debt, reminiscing of the days when all that mattered was keeping a good stock of Ultra Balls and Max Potions so that we could keep playing the game we loved. Giovanni's longing for a simpler existence is our own.

Quite possibly the deepest, most insightful comment on Youtube to ever exist (This was on Episode Three of "Pokemon Origins").

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
lol I'm not beating WWHD today, Pokémon and the internet kept me occupied, I will complete it eventually though.

A "No" uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a "Yes" merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. -Mahatma Gandhi

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Well, my dad just left for Afghanistan and I am just...I really thought I was prepared for it this time around. I really thought that I could handle it, but I don't know how I am going to make it to the summer. The worst part is he began to cry before; I have seen this man cry once before at a cemetery. I am breaking down and...jesus, I can't handle this. I have my family though, and my friends understand so there are others I can talk to.

-Army Kid Problems

Pretty much done with life.

Can barely scrape by and pay the bills and that's WITH help from family. I don't have any hope for a decent career and can barely function anymore or find joy anywhere in life.

I'd end it all now if I had the balls, maybe I'll grow some soon in the next few days. Just want to lay down and sleep forever.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Don't ever say that! A ballsy man would face these challenges with energy and drive. A coward runs from obstacles with his tail between his legs.

You are a human being, created with dignity. No matter what happens, you can continue to strive and overcome your challenges. I know the world can be tough, but there is always hope for tomorrow. That's what keeps me going each and every day.

Magatha

Magatha
I am happy because I did not faint when I had to get a shot this weekend.
I am even more happy because I found some diabetes cookbooks at a garage sale, and a friend of mine who has diabetes has a birthday really soon, so now I can safely make him cookies or brownies or something! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom