• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I told myself that I'd take my time beating Pokemon Y when I got it a week ago...

I'm already ready for the Elite Four. xD

It's Friday. I'm so tired. And not even from doing anything last night for Halloween. I just watched young frankentein and hung out. But today I feel exhausted. Now I have the hiccups really badly and I'm stuck at work for another 3 and a half hours. :( I just want to go home, curl up in my warm blankets and take a nap. But I can't. And driving home will probably wake me up just enough so that I can't fall asleep. FML.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I told myself that I'd take my time beating Pokemon Y when I got it a week ago...

I'm already ready for the Elite Four. xD

Yeah, seriously take your time with it. I was ready and set for the Elite Four, but I spent my time on other things (i.e. unlocking the Lumiose shop, searching for hidden items, etc).

So many things and I'm just so done with it all. Thankfully, drama's over and done with next week, so I'll be done with that. But until then, my mind is going to be racing, and racing, and racing. I'm going to be super extra *****y (as if I wasn't already enough of a *****). There's also tests here, and there, and over there, and over here.

*brain explodes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom