• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I was wonder trading and I got the greatest Pokemon ever.

I am ready for the Elite 4 now.

It was a level 1 Magikarp

Hmm, what to do on Woden's Day--my day off... Well, I've been meaning to brush up on my knowledge of the Romance Languages, starting with French since it's my weakest tongue. It's been too long, and I've become a tad rusty. After that, I guess I'll doodle for a bit and put all of my art supplies to use; I'm sure they've gathered enough dust already (lol). Then, I think I'm going to clock in some study time before Thursday's exam. This probably means little to no DGN tomorrow. Oh well. Lastly, if time permits it, I'll finish up the night with a round of old school anime. Bubblegum Crisis here I come...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What's on my mind is how much this thread reminds me of my Facebook feed...

Oh, also, the fact that I have less than two days to put together a Halloween costume. :/

Night Owl

~Momentai
Sigh... every new problem that arises, that can't/won't be taken care of until dad comes back, makes me miss him that much more.
(He's currently in Michigan taking care of his brother)
Things have just been frustrating without him.

Well, my car's out of commission until the brakes can be replaced, so I have to rely on rides to get to and from school pretty much all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom