• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Everyone around me is just so negative. Not in the sense that bad things are getting them down, but in the sense that no matter what you do, they have something incredibly negative to say about it, or else they'll find the most minute thing to criticize. Nothing you do can ever satisfy them; there's just a whole lot of "you can'ts" and "you'll never be able to's." What's even worse is that each of their nasty remarks seem to accompany a belittling laugh or grin. Nothing you say or do is ever taken seriously, and their snarky attitude and laughter seem to cement this fact. Good thing I gave up trying to prove myself to anyone but myself years ago. Though to see this level of negativity running rampant for this long is quite troubling...

Fig

The Altruist
*sigh* A lot of things have been going to mind since I woke up. *sigh* Let's just hope that I can survive this week with ease. On another note, I need to purchase my copy of Sonic Lost World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom