• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Clank

Hmm
I just realized that I was letting something that I cannot accomplish tie me down, but not anymore.

I am free from the restraints of it, it was a bit sad to realize it, but I am so glad I did, as I am Free Freer than even FOSS could make me, all thanks to my math.

Thanks John Saxon.

Last edited:

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Wondering why I'm still up. My sister is gonna public school her kids. I think it's unfortunate, I have my reasons, nothing against people who are public schooled. Everybody is freaking out about that. Meh, life.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So happy and excited about the Dr Who Specials box I ordered :D I can't wait till it arrives! Yes I have seen every single episode of new Who but I want to have everything complete. The Tennant Specials were the missing items in my collection :D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I was posting in the forum games section looking for money, as the greedy raindrop I am... Turns out you don't get money from posts there, and I forgot that, so I didn't get any money. :kawaii: I'm so greedy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom