• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Its just me. We all know that I have the worst of luck in this game we all play called Life. I'm always enjoying life for a little bit and I get use it to, but then the cosmos throw me a curve ball and I suffered greatly. It's good thing that I can vent this out here in the forums, but not IRL. That and the fact that listening to FF7's Aeris' Theme doesn't help at all.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I need a job to pay for senior things. And my girlfriend. And a new bike. And stocks. And high frequency katanas. And something to entertain me.

bunny

birb overlord
I'm getting ready to draw a character I've never drawn before... :I

Also, I'm thinking about where I want to get a job... Hopefully within the next few days I'll have picked up a few applications. Still can't really decide...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
After a nice conversation with Annie, I've realized that if I get all my credits this year, if I am correct, I only need to take 3 classes senior year. Did I really plan out high school that well?

I don't even know what to do. I only need to take a Social Studies class, an English class, and a Math class. I will take Government for Social Studies. I might take Pre-Calculus for Math because I think I have to. I don't know if I should take English 101 or English IV though. I may or may not take Choir and I might take AP or Honors classes because of all my free time.

I should pass Junior year first before I worry about this though. :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ooooohhhhhhhh, I'm a Junior now, hooray. :\ Well now is the time to start thinking about what I want to do with my pathetic life. Really I'm just thinking about what college I want to go to, because there's a college I want to go to and that's basically what I want to do after high school, but my dad keeps telling me that I have to think of what I want to do in life instead of just where I want to go for the next four years. But I really don't know, and...... I'm just stressed because time is ticking and I'm getting closer to the point where I have to apply to colleges and stuff. It seems my dad really wants me to go to Penn or MIT or something (although bleh, I don't want to go to MIT), but I just want to go to this small cool college called Wyoming Catholic College. X3

Ehhhh........ I'll pray about it, and if God wills it then I shall go to WCC. I'm just confused about what I want to do. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom