• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm feeling rather happy atm thanks to the fact that I simply couldn't bottle up my emotions yknow? I just...hnng I love this stuff yknow? I finally embraced my love for this girl. But she doesn't reciprocrate. It's okay. She knows how I feel and I FEEL GOOD IN RESPONSE.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Had a good day at first but a pretty bad afternoon :(
After two hours of driving practice with my dad I was just about ready to run my car into a pole and after holding out I got home. Then he continues to be himself and not care at all about any of his kids. My brother asked my dad to get driven to Volunteer Fire Fighter practice as his friends dad wouldn't give him a lift since my brother isn't a Christian like his friend... Anyway my dad just decided to drink down a beer as fast as he could so that he couldn't drive and then my brother just started to bash into him and then ran off (I don't really blame him). My dad doesn't care that it's late at night and he is somewhere alone. It never ends with him, the way he treats my mum is what already makes me detest him, he is the only person I know that I hate. As soon as I move out (could be a while :() I will never speak to my father again, I don't want to know him. Not that he would even care.
/rant

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Whelp, I found the thread that's perfect for me... Now its time a share a story with you lovely and amazing people... So here goes...

Okay, so to be honest, my life has been a big bowl of poo. Even if I am seem happy, which is all the time, its just a cover up of my seriously bad depression. And I just have a few reasons why.

For starters, about two or three months ago, my best friend (not anymore) called the cops on me. Now why she did is a story for another time. But I actually didn't do anything wrong whatsoever.

Also since that same person was one of my few friends I truly trusted, I feel lonely. And its weird.. I enjoy being around people, but its like that's been taken away from me.

And then there's this jerk on Kik who I don't know IRL, but he started cyber bullying me just because I didn't want to continue a story. I told him I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time, with all my other stories, and IRL stuff. Yet, he still continues...

Well that's all.

Kbai...

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I just checked the FB page of the girl my friend's trying to set me up with and I saw:

Kc9ozdQ.png

Woo bloody hoo...

No not exploding. Just slipping through cracks in the fabric of reality that is causing the world to be undone,
cracks that cause what slips through them to cease as if they never existed.

I lol'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom