• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So, you decided to fight. You won't get any pity from me.

Anywho I'm a bit depressed because I may be leaving ZD soon enough.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
My cat passed away while I was at school today.

She's been struggling for weeks, in particular these last few days, so I can't say I didn't expect it eventually. Older than I, she was over 19 years of age. I'm a lot closer to my dog, but this certainly is upsetting. Rest in peace.

Last edited:

Clank

Hmm
I am pretty sure one of my wisdom teeth just broke skin, and from what my dentist has been saying, I will probably have to get them pulled...

I have a odd fear of self-inflicted pain...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

She's been struggling for weeks, in particular these last few days, so I can't say I didn't expect it eventually. Older than I, she was over 19 years of age. I'm a lot closer to my dog, but this certainly is upsetting. Rest in peace.

Oh, I'm sorry dude. Losing pets is hard :( Especially when it's the first thing you hear when you get back from school (I talk from experience). 19 is old for a cat, but it is still never the right time for a pet to die :(

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope things get better for you soon! :( Rest in peace...

GDI, New Leaf, I want Pink Tulips! :kawaii:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I broke up with my ex-girl, here's her number.

PSYCHE, THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER! Ohhhhhhh

onebizarrekai

gay energy
There were some keyboard complications in my house, and our main computer ended up with some keys that didn't work. Today, we got a new one! :D

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I need to vent.

Different cultures freak me out for some reason. I don't know why but I am probably a bad person because of it.

I am different. Too different actually. I am probably different to different people. I don't know if this is good or bad. It's probably a bad thing though.

I don't know why I am just sad in general. I am overthinking and worrying about things...ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom