• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Pancake left an interesting message on my profile, and now I am contemplating filing sexual harrassment against him in dungeon court...

...also, the state of the Like system has been plaguing me for quite a while now.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh my oh my oh my. TODAY IS AWESOME! Guys guys guys, be so so happy, because today should be the best day of your life. Why? Because it just is! Every day is awesome and totally worth living, I am so happy you all are here and alive today, and I'm so so happy to be here and enjoy you're company. <3

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm a freakin' error. :kawaii: Screen shot, for the world to see:

So I go to the blogs, yeah? You see mine?
Screeny.png

Cool. I click on mine and then...
Screenypt2.png

Yup. I did a test. None of the other blogs have that happen. I'm an error man.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
According to the weather report we are going to have very heavy rain starting in 10 minutes from now. It is turning dark outside but it is already 9.22 pm. Anyway I don't really know if I should be depressed about this :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
According to the weather report we are going to have very heavy rain starting in 10 minutes from now. It is turning dark outside but it is already 9.22 pm. Anyway I don't really know if I should be depressed about this :P

You shouldn't be depressed, Vee. I'm coming to visit you. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom