• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm having withdraws.

I need to like a post

I'm clammy.

I'm twitching.

I can't breath.

*goes to FB*

IT'S NOT THE SAME! ;-;

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Magatha! ^^ I didn't know today was her birthday. I was truly surprised when I read her post, so that's what's on my mind. :nod:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This morning has been weird. I had trouble waking up and then I hit my knee on my bed. Then I almost fell down the stairs and when I was making eggs I almost cut myself on accident with a knife. Then I was wondering why I was using a knife for eggs. Then I almost dropped my plate and then almost touched the hot skillet with my bare hands.

I'm just going to sit down until I actually wake up.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've over worked my body and now I think I've severely injured my lower back, I'm honestly not sure how bad but since my life revolves a lot around sports and exercise, this is bad and I just hope I haven't done permanent damage.

Plus the weather seems to have completely switched now, raining all day ;-;

Salem

SICK
This morning has been weird. I had trouble waking up and then I hit my knee on my bed. Then I almost fell down the stairs and when I was making eggs I almost cut myself on accident with a knife. Then I was wondering why I was using a knife for eggs. Then I almost dropped my plate and then almost touched the hot skillet with my bare hands.

I'm just going to sit down until I actually wake up.
Sounds lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom