• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why would I want to have lunch with my sister?

Because she's your sister. She could be a vital part of your life later on (not that she isn't already but bare children with me here). See you want to fill your close people's heads with good memories. Imagine all thefun times you could have iwth our sister? Or you could bea tthe hell out of anyone trying to bully her. You would gain serious reputation with your sister and she'd have your back later on in college or something. :yes:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Because Annie is your sister from another mister.

:rolleyes:
:right:
Because she's your sister. She could be a vital part of your life later on (not that she isn't already but bare children with me here). See you want to fill your close people's heads with good memories. Imagine all thefun times you could have iwth our sister? Or you could bea tthe hell out of anyone trying to bully her. You would gain serious reputation with your sister and she'd have your back later on in college or something. :yes:
True... but she has blue hair...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

The only time I ever even went near my brother at lunch was when I needed something from him.

It's really not that big of a deal if you two leave each other alone. My brother and I literally sat on the opposite sides of the area XD

Fig

The Altruist
Meme about me:

Passes Trigonometry class with an A,

Gets grounded for the rest of the weekend.

I never win no matter what good things happen in my life. I might as well stab my chest, cut an open hole, rip off my heart and slowly take bites off of it.... I wish I could talk to someone about it.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only time I ever even went near my brother at lunch was when I needed something from him.
The same wiht me and my older sister. HOWEVER, when someone was bothering her I was never more than a few bounds from her location. That's the benefit of having lunch with your siblings. Later on when my sis graduated, she visited the school and basically told this girl into the ground - the girl in question was spreading rumors about me private areas of course and my sis had my back...like no one would ever have.

It's really not that big of a deal if you two leave each other alone. My brother and I literally sat on the opposite sides of the area XD
Eeh...I'm a staunch supporter of people having a better family than I have, so :I

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
3BAOq.jpg

My sig is coming along quite nicely :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wow, apparently GIMP has this wonderful feature called "Save"
That might be useful to learn how to use, so I don't, you know, lose 4 hours of work when the program spontaneously crashes.

Oh... too late!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Came across an interesting image while reading a gaming article:

original.jpg

I wonder how some people have ample time to participate in console war comment sections.

I actually laughed when I saw that. One of the best "shove it in Sony's face" pics I've seen in a while.

Though I am a bit of a Sony fan, I still think it's amusing how people can be so oblivious to how much Nintendo works to make each game unique. The work pays off for them, and there are too many people that just fail to realize that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom