• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I could be really sad. A lot could be on my mind. Even if I'm being extremely pessimistic. She always manages to cheer me up.

You know who you are. ;)

Inb4 someone is like "Omq thanks"

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, yesterday I learned that this girl happened to get a boyfriend. Even after I told her not to screw with that kinda ****. Well, whatever, I can't control people.

I went to sleep and I had a dream. Pretty lucid dream. I was at my old job with my uniform and I was sweeping...except that I wasn't an employee and I knew I wasn't. But, I was sweeping **** up and I happen to notice the girl in a group of faceless people (faceless because I couldn't only see the girl). I ducked around because honestly...I'm done talking to her both IRL but more importantly in the dream. I went to a backroom which somehow led to a ride. I dropped the broom and went to the line, and I saw my bros pass by. Weird, because I saw shiny brown hair - the hair of the girl. I tried to ignore it, and sat on top of a railing. I looked out to the ride I was waiting to get on, noticed some pillar things and people hanging off of them like silly people (i.e. me) would do. I tossed my head from right to left and said "idiots...someone is going to get hurt." which is the complete opposite of my personality; I love to do dangerous things. Anyway, I looked to the left and saw that same shiny brown hair, and I noticed the girl was at the front of her gate and I was at the front of mine.

I woke up after that. Needless to say, my brain is telling me that I'm jealous, but I really don't give a damn. lel.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The more I stay in this house, the more reasons I'm finding to leave. I've been pushed and pushed to limits so much and I'm not able to yell at my parents and go yet. And while that's not the way I want to leave, I'm sure I'm probably going to end up kicked out once I'm 18. Mainly because my stepmom said once, very recently, "If you were 18 you'd do what we say or move out." There is just a lot going on that neither I, and my grandparents even, don't agree with. Hell. My parents are being paid to watch my 9 month old cousin, and I'm the one who ends up watching her.

Because I have not been able to find a job, my dad has decided that I'll be getting up to watch my little brothers (7 am) every morning, and that's my job now. I'm getting yelled at if I end up sleeping just a little bit past that. The first thing both of my parents said to me today was, well you didn't wake up like you were supposed to.

I'm so tired of living in a house where I'm not respected. Anything I do or say is criticized.

ILU

i luv u
GLUTEN FREE COOKIES ARE A THING!!! ytfttfyfygffgyghg my life has purpose again.

Fig

The Altruist
Well last night, for the first time in my life, my family called me ********, stupid, and just simply destroying my self-esteem. I never thought I would live the day that my own family insults me and treat me like this. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom