• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There is something huge on my mind, and I really don't feel like holding it in any longer!!
BUT... I'm not willing to post about it here. Too, uh... personal

Please tell me about it before you tell LG :(
She hates you anyway and I love you more :(
please tell me

R

Rifat

Well let's see here I'm currently thinking of who's house I want to set on fire in vengance of thier hatred mwahha. Who ever said revenge was not the best option? Other then that I really want some Mountain Dew

...:/
I'm sorry you had to deal with that!
I had to kill a roach once and it's just hnnng annoying. :/

So annoying that you pooped your pants, huh?

Lately I've been wondering why I prefer to sleep on the floor as opposed to the bed. I've been itchy af as of late as well; those pesky ants might have something to do with it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Um so college orientation today and I spent the bulk of it making moony eyes at one girl. As if my emotions weren't hard enough to sort out as is... uuurrrrr...

Also the "Fun Activity" We were promised was Salsa Dancing, and my dancing was as white as I am. Also this was the closest I'd ever been to a girl before and I'm depressed it took me This long.

Also I wasn't able to dance with the girl who was the focus of my attention.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just got a $100 parking fine in the mail for a day when I was working, my dad used my car without my consent. Just what I ******* needed right now, I have enough to worry about right now. I can't really hate him anymore than I already do though, I'll be the one that has to pay it, as if he could afford it with his ****** job.

I recently checked my email and I have encountered a email from a certain person who I haven't talked to in 4 years. I read that email and it was from my best friend Jake. Sadly, as I was reading it, (should've checked 3 day's sooner) I couldn't stop crying. He was apologising for him not talking to me in those long years and he has been depressed for the longs time and he has thought about suicide.

I love this guy, and I don't want him doing anything that would harm himself, even though we haven't spoken in years. I just don't want anything bad to happen to my friends. I love you all dearly.

So ya, this is just heartbreaking to me ;-;

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I need to stop thinking about my past. It's making me really depressed.

Why the hell does my mind pick today to think about what happened then? I can't get it out of my head, and it's just... URRRGGH!!

How come all I could really think about today is what I did then? It's done, it's over, why today?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I need to stop thinking about my past. It's making me really depressed.

Why the hell does my mind pick today to think about what happened then? I can't get it out of my head, and it's just... URRRGGH!!

How come all I could really think about today is what I did then? It's done, it's over, why today?

If thou dost desire to get it off your chest feel free to pm me and I will give what counsel I can. Regardless, I hope things lighten up for you soon bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom