• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I've been thinking about accepting a promotion. My bosses and co-workers have been trying to coerce me into going to cashier. They're such terrible whisperers; I can hear them plotting to get me to accept the promotion someway somehow. Not in a million years.

Also, I hate Justin Bieber, but the guy is actually quite talented; I'll give him that much. There are old videos of him on Youtube playing several instruments and singing without autotune or anything, and he's REALLY good...

Big Octo

=^)
Hmmm... I'm trying to think of an accurate reaction to an anouncment of a Call of Duty Dungeon...

I waste my time so...

Because they both look like 12 year old boys.

image_zps69964f3e.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So, is that what's REALLY on your mind right now? Or are you just being highfalutin?

These questions are what's on my mind at this moment in time...

The Fourth of July IS on my mind, I'm playing Skype Mafia and talking about drugs.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Been thinking and I Found out the stages of tanning

1 ghost

2 vampire

3 nerd

4 geek

5 ?

6 tannish, but I'm sure it's just your acne

7 tanner

8 tan

9 orange

10 oompahloompa

11 snooki

12 milk chocolate

13 dark chocolate

14 black

15 you burnt to a crisp moths ****a

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I want to improve my posting quality, and I'm being dead serious. If you see me making spam posts just yell at me or something. I just hate being viewed as a spammer and I guess the only way to stop that is to put an end to all the spam post I make.

I probably won't stop posting in the Forum Games, but maybe I should. I honestly don't know. All I know is that after this post I'm going to try to stop posting one liners and getting 100 posts a week. I don't like being a spammer. :I

Been thinking and I Found out the stages of tanning

1 ghost

2 vampire

3 nerd

4 geek

5 ?

6 tannish, but I'm sure it's just your acne

7 tanner

8 tan

9 orange

10 oompahloompa

11 snooki

12 milk chocolate

13 dark chocolate

14 black

15 you burnt to a crisp moths ****a

0 Michael Jackson

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
10 oompahloompa
12 milk chocolate

So I was walking down the street about an hour and 40 mins ago (10:00 CST) and I saw this oompahloompa mother****a and was like "damn, you almost milk chocolate like my great great great granddad!" xDDD
Att, I love you. <3

Anyway, it's the 4th for me in about 20 mins. I'm excited for fireworks <3

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom