• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want to improve my posting quality, and I'm being dead serious. If you see me making spam posts just yell at me or something. I just hate being viewed as a spammer and I guess the only way to stop that is to put an end to all the spam post I make.

I probably won't stop posting in the Forum Games, but maybe I should. I honestly don't know. All I know is that after this post I'm going to try to stop posting one liners and getting 100 posts a week. I don't like being a spammer. :I
Mate, let me tell you something. "Spammer" is just a label. Everyone will find SOMETHING to label you with, and if you continue with the "I don't want to be [label]" mindset, you'll essentially stop living. They will denigrate you into the ground, and you just won't have any room to breathe! You'll choke on other peoples' expectations. Now, I'm not saying to run with the "I don't give a ****" attitude, but I AM saying that you really do need to just do your own thing at times. I hate saying this, but posting quality really does come natural. It isn't something you can force, because it isn't the true you. It has to come with time and crafting. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I want to improve my posting quality, and I'm being dead serious. If you see me making spam posts just yell at me or something. I just hate being viewed as a spammer and I guess the only way to stop that is to put an end to all the spam post I make.

I probably won't stop posting in the Forum Games, but maybe I should. I honestly don't know. All I know is that after this post I'm going to try to stop posting one liners and getting 100 posts a week. I don't like being a spammer. :I
How about instead of saying you'll do all of these great things, you actually do it for once. Seriously, I'll believe it when I see it. <-- on my mind.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How about instead of saying you'll do all of these great things, you actually do it for once. Seriously, I'll believe it when I see it. <-- on my mind.

Mmm qimme dat--oh sorry. Att is right here, as well. Don't talk about great things. It's good to have great things on your mind, but just shouting it won't do anything for you. You have to DO. If you want to talk planning, that's fine. You have every member on ZD after all for referencing and reference points. :)

BTW I noticed all the quality in that post. GZ. :yes:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Okay, whenever I give myself a goal I'm just going to stop announcing it because all you guys do is degrade it. Why do you think I never do all these things? It's because people keep telling me I can't or "Why don't you just do it actually do it for once". Thanks for the support guys. Seriously, I really appreciate it.

I don't care what anyone says though. I'm not going to let anyone ruin my mindset, because I can do things. I'm not worthless. I'm not just some tool you can use for your own enjoyment. I'm a human being. I know I have my flaws, but you do too. Don't think you're better than me, because we are all the same.

I'm sorry for ranting but if I didn't get that out of me I would have broke down in front of my family.

Big Octo

=^)
I'm thinking about when would finally be a good time to finally surrender to tiredness and hit the hay. My mind says sooner rather than later, but my ambition says never. If I can help it, I'd like to stay here for longer. Why? Because frankly, I love it here.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm thinking about when would finally be a good time to finally surrender to tiredness and hit the hay. My mind says sooner rather than later, but my ambition says never. If I can help it, I'd like to stay here for longer. Why? Because frankly, I love it here.

I love yo--err, right. I was actually considering hitting ye olde sack myself; it's11:53 PM after all. However, I just can't...I just can't see the point in going to sleep. Unless you have a job and need to work, or somewhere to be the next day...why sleep?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
What's on my mind?
-I'm broke
-My entire family is stressed out
-This blazing heat is making me sick
-People are posting in this thread like crazy
-Fast & Furious 6 was really :?ing good
-Just over a month until I get to see the rest of my family
-I'm moving in, like, 2 weeks
-I can't get this freaking song out of my head!
-I have a project that I'm starting, and I need to be finished by August
-My old deceased pets
-Whether or not we're actually going to get Rush tickets after all
-I have a major headache right now

There's not much on my mind right now :sweat:

At this point I am just trying to figure out how this thread managed to incur so many posts. Sigh. My befuddlement is most cumbersome...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom