• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

In about 100 years the earth's population will push the earth to be breaking point where it will loose its ability to support life but before that happens there will likely be world wars fighting over the remaining resources it is very likely that we will be alive when these wars start yet most of us will shrug this info off as we don't believe it or we think we won't be around when the #### hits the fan which with the way things are going now I would give 20 to 50 years give or take a few, there are some possible remedies but they would require massive lose of human life and unless we find a way to populate other worlds then one or more of these will have to come into play the first and most likely is world war, plague, genocide, these are the most negative ways of reducing population a more positive way would be monitor and prevent pregnancy and make unauthorized pregnancy illegal on a global scale, there are many things that could be done to avoid this dark not to distant future but will we do anything in time or will we have to die by the millions to save the earth and the rest of humanity.

Last edited:
In about 100 year s the earth's population will push the earth to be breaking point where it will loose its ability to support life but before that happen there will likely be world war fighting over the remaining resources it is very likely that we will be alive when these wars start yet most of us will shrug this info off *** they don't believe it or they think they won't be around when the #### hit the fan which with the way thing are going now I would give 20 to 50 years give or take a few, there are some possible remedies but the would require massive lose of human life and unless we find a way to populate other worlds then one or more of these will have to come into play the first and most likely is world war, plague, genocide, these are the most negative ways of reducing population a more positive way would be monitor and prevent pregnancy and make unauthorized pregnancy illegal on a global scale, there are many things that could be done to avoid this dark not to distant future but will we do anything in time or will we have to die by the millions to save the earth and the rest of humanity.

The overpopulation problem is overstated. Thing is, people need to branch out and stop settling in the same tightly knit communities. Vertical farms are a practical way to ensure arable land is used to its fullest extent. We've avoided mass warfare for over 70 years. Don't worry about World War III. Preventing families from having as many children as they want is barbaric. You can't force a woman to be pregnant a capped number of times and abort any additional babies she may have.

A Link In Time a positive view but I and a lot of scientist would still support what I said they have done the math and studies as for war I don't have a whole lot of faith in humanities ability to avoid war, there is going to be war and many will die as I write this people are killing each other for land food or simply because they don't agree with each other.

Sacrifices must be made you can't save millions with out sacrificing some things if that means a husband and wife can only have one child then that's what need be done, what's barbaric is being selfish enough to not put the lives of billions before your self when your given a chance to help them and besides this time has not yet come but I believe it will all to soon if we don't change.

I would love to be a father some day but if that can't happen because the world is at risk then that is how it will have to be.

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I found a whole buttload of Olan Rogers gifs.

You could say they're.....

tumblr_m4kefnZGiy1r6op28.gif

A Link In Time Just google how the rise in human population will effect humanity and the earth you'll find plenty of info supporting my statements as well as opposing my statements its up to you to decide what to believe in, I believe there is hope for humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom