• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
What is in a friend? How many friends do you have? Which are real and which are fake? How long do friends last? Will they remember you when you're gone? Will they invite you over to their friend circle when you're sad and lonely? Do friends like you for who you are or what you do? Do they even like you at all? Would a friend stab you in the back to save their own? Will friends always be there for you? Do friends stay with you for fun or support? Would a friend respect your opinion if it's different from their own? How well do you fit in with your friends? Can a friend tell how you feel? Will friends understand? How much do your friends truly know about you? How much can they find out on their own? How are your friends when you're not around? Will they help you if you can't help yourself? Would they ever leave you? Can they change your life? Where would you be without them? Do you benefit from a friendship? What can you share with your friends and what will they share with you?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What is in a friend? How many friends do you have? Which are real and which are fake? How long do friends last? Will they remember you when you're gone? Will they invite you over to their friend circle when you're sad and lonely? Do friends like you for who you are or what you do? Do they even like you at all? Would a friend stab you in the back to save their own? Will friends always be there for you? Do friends stay with you for fun or support? Would a friend respect your opinion if it's different from their own? How well do you fit in with your friends? Can a friend tell how you feel? Will friends understand? How much do your friends truly know about you? How much can they find out on their own? How are your friends when you're not around? Will they help you if you can't help yourself? Would they ever leave you? Can they change your life? Where would you be without them? Do you benefit from a friendship? What can you share with your friends and what will they share with you?

I don't understand.
6 or 7.
All are real, but I do have some "fake" friends.
For me, a couple years.
Probably not.
Most of the time.
For who I am, I hope.
I'm pretty sure they do.
I don't really know, but I trust them.
No.
I don't know.
Most of the time.
I'm an outcast, I barely fit in with anyone.
Yes.
Yes.
Depends on the friend.
Not much.
I have no idea.
Yes.
I don't think so.
Yes.
Dead.
Yes.
I don'tknow how to answer that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

In a friend is beauty.
IDK
NONE

<3

Anyway, school is flippin OUT and all that's left is graduation <3

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It's so hard to not be bitter and snap at everyone I see. I wish I could get my mind off it but, jeez, my brain is a scumbag. I can't even distract myself. It shouldn't be this hard to forget a dream of all things. I just want to be carefree again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom