• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
To be quite honest sometimes I wish feelings could be deleted, they can be quite the annoying and troublesome things, and as such in the end are often more trouble then they're worth. Ah, I'll likely have them locked away again eventually though, it's only a matter of time.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm just worried my paper will be junk. :bleh: It doesn't really matter though, because it's not actually part of my grade, I just have to get a feeling of writing a major paper. Right now it doesn't look to bad to me, but I'm bad at writing papers. :>

At school, the choir is selling chocolate and I was joking with my friend to bring two dollars to school tomorrow so she could buy her and I chocolate, and she said "ok". So I guess I'm getting free chocolate tomorrow...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just really can't get into conversations in the forum because I feel different than everyone else.

Ignore the feelings and just converse. I can tell you that I think radically different from at the LEAST 99% of people I talk to on here. That shouldn't start you from talking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom