• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

octorok74

TETTAC
I am a bit depressed that I had to wait over two hours to be seated for dinner last night. Though during dinner we all made jokes about it. I mean, when those waiting coasters light telling you that your table is ready, they should be ready. My family had to wait another half hour. I did have gator bites though. Gator is really good, I highly recommend it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Why is this gif so mesmerizing?

tumblr_mgn1ljTvpp1qk57u2o1_500.gif

I have a headache and I woke up early so I feel like I need more sleep but I wanna spend time with my friends but none of them are online and I hate run-on sentences.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I started my day off from school by waking up when school usually starts and vomiting four times :yes:

Oh you poor thing. Keep it easy on your stomach today. Oh and I find crackers and some form of tea to usually help me. But if you do drink some tea, stay away from chai tea. Those spices will give you a round 5 in the bathroom. Hope you get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom