• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
That’s so exciting and mysterious at the same time. Do you have any attractions high on your list?

I hope you have a blast whatever your plans may be!
No real plans actually, a friend of mine that I went to school with lives there. The purpose of the trip is really just to have unfettered time with friends, the location is just a bonus.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
at this point, more of my childhood Playstation games are on Switch than actual Nintendo ones
Star Wars Battlefront, GTA, Metal Gear, Tony Hawk, Crash

meanwhile Nintendo can't even put WW on there

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
View attachment 74159

Who the heck is this survey supposed to be targeting? How many people do they expect to be selecting “none of the above?”
This may just be a control question to test how effective the surveys are. It could be them trying to figure out, at least roughly, how many people answering the surveys aren't paying attention/are trolling. I could be wrong and they actually want to know, in which case I really want to know what the purpose would be as well.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I had a look into one of my controller boxes earlier and it was so dusty so I did a little cleaning off my NES, SNES, and GCN controllers. I should try and clean them more often since it has been quite a while since I've taken them out.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Been having the hardest time getting stuff done lately. First there's my bonsai tree, which I love, but I can't seem to get myself to water it. It's not that I forget, every time I walk past it I feel bad that I haven't done it yet, but I can't seem to get myself to do it unless its like, 1am. So I keep watering it several days late which is not good.
Second I've been having a hard time cleaning the house since my dad isn't back to work yet. I really, really hate having people watch me clean. It makes me mad for no reason. But there's literally always someone home which makes it impossible. (I used to think this was dumb and unjustified of me but considering I just had to argue with my dad for five minutes to get him to move so I could clean around his chair maybe not :ananger:)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
It's been tiresome growing older and watching what is left of my youth fade away. It's nice being able to now do something in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom