• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Have you ever had a homework assignment that was super tough to the point where you’ve had to stay up all night multiple times in a row in order to finish it, only to find out once you’ve turned it in that the assignment was actually to turn in your outline/plan for what you thought the assignment was and what you thought it was was actually next weeks assignment?

I have.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna be driving my dad to physical therapy from now on, which is nice since I haven't been able to get much driving practice in lately. I've had my permit for almost a year and I've only got 9 of the 40 hours I need to take the test. As for driving my dad, I'm pretty sure that's legal? The requirement is that I drive with a licensed adult in the car, which he is, he's just not allowed to use his license currently. That's totally legal.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Mr Vee gets tired of fb and deactivate his account and less than 2 weeks later he re-activates his account...
I think deleting the app would be better. The apps are designed to keep you scrolling. I deleted ig and twitter app and used the web version. Only the posts of people who I follow showed up. No reels and ****. Then I unsubbed email notifications after a while so that I don't login everytime my friends posts something. After a while I started to forget to open it on a regular basis. Now I just login few times a month whenever I want to.

Think of it as cold turkey vs weaning off :crylaugh:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think deleting the app would be better. The apps are designed to keep you scrolling. I deleted ig and twitter app and used the web version. Only the posts of people who I follow showed up. No reels and ****. Then I unsubbed email notifications after a while so that I don't login everytime my friends posts something. After a while I started to forget to open it on a regular basis. Now I just login few times a month whenever I want to.

Think of it as cold turkey vs weaning off :crylaugh:
I only keep fb for some relatives who don't use any other device otherwise I would kick it off entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom