• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I broke up my most recent relationship, at least it end on good terms. But they weren't willing to commit to the relationship. At least we can still be friends.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
No that I have been to several live music acts in my life, I find myself basically avoiding most arena shows. Smaller shows are more enjoyable and with Ticketmaster's monopoly on arena tickets I can't even pay a decent price for nosebleed seats at arena shows.

I don't feel like I have a lot of people in my life that I can really talk to these days. I have a small number of friends, but all we seem to do is text, and I barely ever get to see them. Plus, I don't really feel like I'm all that close to any of them.
When I was younger I had a couple of people that I would consider to be close friends, but I've lost touch with them.
I mean, I don't know if I would really have a lot to say, but it would be nice if I had somebody to just vent my worries to, or share my interests with without feeling like I'm being annoying.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I don't feel like I have a lot of people in my life that I can really talk to these days. I have a small number of friends, but all we seem to do is text, and I barely ever get to see them. Plus, I don't really feel like I'm all that close to any of them.
When I was younger I had a couple of people that I would consider to be close friends, but I've lost touch with them.
I mean, I don't know if I would really have a lot to say, but it would be nice if I had somebody to just vent my worries to, or share my interests with without feeling like I'm being annoying.
you can do it here.....

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion

I think almost anyone will listen; I know I would.

My grandfather just had a stroke last night. I’m not particularly close with him, but my Mom and grandmother are. The doctors said that he should live but they don’t know what effects it will have in the long term or how much he’ll be able to recover.

I'm sorry to hear that

It's -11degrees (Farenheit) where I am right now. There's ice all over the roads. I absolutely refuse to drive out in this weather. I am not giving anybody a ride!
(Long story)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom