• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Interesting factoid several famous composers and musicians had or have Synesthesia and or Chromosthesia such a Franz Liszt, Oliver Messiaen and even Sir Elton John. Personally I think it adds to their genius and allure.
Liszt is my favorite Romantic Era composer.

La Campenella, is a favorite.

My oldest dog is back into a healthy shape, as we're still giving her a bland diet, most of her symptoms have gone away. Though she's having a terrible time walking, but that's been deteriorating for a while. So I'd say she's pretty much back to normal. However, my oldest cat just had blood in her poop from this morning. So now we're concerned about him as well.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Weird question but I wonder why my vision affects me when I'm using a VR headset... like, I wear glasses bc I can't see things far away from me. I also can't see things far when doing VR without my glasses. The screen is right in front of my eyes though? How on earth does that work??

Weird question but I wonder why my vision affects me when I'm using a VR headset... like, I wear glasses bc I can't see things far away from me. I also can't see things far when doing VR without my glasses. The screen is right in front of my eyes though? How on earth does that work??
I think that has to do with VR essentially tricking your eyes into thinking things are further away than they actually are due to their focal length. I imagine they're set to what someone with 20/20 vision should be able to see from a distance so it makes sense that it's blurry for myopic people.

My older dog's frontal private area is inflamed again. We know how to treat it. But she's also really getting up there in age. Over 15 now, and she's having a hard time getting up. I'm really worried about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom