• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Why do so many enemies grow extra eyes and are immediately fine with it i mean if you suddenly developed an eye in your back youd be disorientated....

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Why do so many enemies grow extra eyes and are immediately fine with it i mean if you suddenly developed an eye in your back youd be disorientated....
Lizards have a pineal third eye on the top of their head that allows them to detect predators from above, as well as to aid in thermoregulation.

Pretty cool ability, frankly.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Lizards have a pineal third eye on the top of their head that allows them to detect predators from above, as well as to aid in thermoregulation.

Pretty cool ability, frankly.
Yea i was talking in like games where like for example one of the resis games has a prof grow an eye on his shoulder and hes not like uhh hey this is weird?! Then Leon can blast him....

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
When people say ADHD or autism is like a superpower, I just imagine I'm with the Justice League.

"There's Superman! He can fly, has laser vision, smart, and super strong!"

"There's Batman! He trained to become a fighter and gadgeteer extraordinaire!"

And I'm like, "I'm socially awkward, impulsive, my executive functions suck, I stim a lot, I have sensory issues, and know way too much about dinosaurs."

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
When people say ADHD or autism is like a superpower, I just imagine I'm with the Justice League.

"There's Superman! He can fly, has laser vision, smart, and super strong!"

"There's Batman! He trained to become a fighter and gadgeteer extraordinaire!"

And I'm like, "I'm socially awkward, impulsive, my executive functions suck, I stim a lot, I have sensory issues, and know way too much about dinosaurs."
Could be worse
Hawkeye knows nothing about dinosaurs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom