• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
You're doing good. Atleast you do some prompts. It's better than not doing anything at all.
Btw, You do both Inktober and Linktober??
Yup, I've been alternating between calendars. So almost all the days I haven't shared a drawing here it's been for the inktober calendar.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Can't believe October is already half over. I've been celebrating hard, though. I did my yearly watches of Over the Garden Wall and Scary Godmother, I did my decorating, and I went to the Bates Motel on Friday the 13th. I'm having so much fun. This month is pure serotonin. I'm going to an orchard this week and also am gonna try to cook a stew inside a pumpkin using this recipe as a guide: https://www.level1chef.com/legend-zelda-breath-wild-tough-meat-stuffed-pumpkin/ Never done that before and I'm really excited for it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Whenever people find out that I work with autistic kids, or special education in general, I often get a "wow, you must have the patience of a saint, I could never do that" or something close to it. And I know they mean well by it, but I do think it kind of betrays what they really think about autism and special needs. And I can't help but wonder if they would still say that if they knew I was autistic, too. I almost want to say "well you don't seem to have any problem dealing with me". It just strikes me as a really odd compliment sometimes.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The saying armed to the teeth why?? Like you dont have knives and guns and those all up your arms??

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm excited to go on a field trip with my students tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun. I didn't get to go on any of the trips last year because my one-on-one's behavior made it too unsafe for him to go. But this year, he's mellowing out more, relatively speaking. I think he can handle it this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom