• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

The state of being in which you aren't hungry, but force yourself to eat something so you don't skip meals...

Also, what about a Zelda 99?
Like Four Swords Adventure remaster, but there's 99 players at once, and the game is complete chaos?
Though not sure if such a thing would be canon to the timeline... Probably not.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The state of being in which you aren't hungry, but force yourself to eat something so you don't skip meals...

Also, what about a Zelda 99?
Like Four Swords Adventure remaster, but there's 99 players at once, and the game is complete chaos?
Though not sure if such a thing would be canon to the timeline... Probably not.
Hyrule Warriors 99 might work.

I assume it's easier for a 2d game to work with all the character models on the screen than a 3d game.
Tho Age of Calamity didn't chug all the much for me.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
nah they GOT RID OF THE DS
6170O2pQl3L._SL1500_.jpg

ashleyrobbins2.jpg
I get it but still, lame

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
An open letter to all Sonic employees:

You do know that on your menu, the only difference between a number 2 and a number 3 is the fact that the later has bacon, right? So when someone orders a number 3 with nothing but the pickles and mustard, clearly that doesn’t mean that they want you to take off the bacon, otherwise they would have just ordered a number 2. This is especially true considering that the number 3 costs nearly a dollar more than a number 2.

I’m not angry with you, I’m not even annoyed, just confused as to how you messed that up.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
An open letter to all Sonic employees:

You do know that on your menu, the only difference between a number 2 and a number 3 is the fact that the later has bacon, right? So when someone orders a number 3 with nothing but the pickles and mustard, clearly that doesn’t mean that they want you to take off the bacon, otherwise they would have just ordered a number 2. This is especially true considering that the number 3 costs nearly a dollar more than a number 2.

I’m not angry with you, I’m not even annoyed, just confused as to how you messed that up.
reminds me of a time my dad ordered me an asada burrito w/ only rice, when I bit into it, it was literally pure rice w/ no meat
like....guys, what?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
God, I am so excited for October. My celebrations begin next Saturday when I go looking for some more outdoor decorations, and of course on the 1st when I actually put them up. My yearly rewatches of Over the Garden Wall and Scary Godmother, 31 Nights of Halloween, I'm going to the Bates Motel haunted house, I'm cooking beef stew inside a pumpkin, I'm of course carving a pumpkin and dressing up to hand out candy on Halloween night... This is the stuff my entire year revolves around. I can't wait to get started.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
God, I am so excited for October. My celebrations begin next Saturday when I go looking for some more outdoor decorations, and of course on the 1st when I actually put them up. My yearly rewatches of Over the Garden Wall and Scary Godmother, 31 Nights of Halloween, I'm going to the Bates Motel haunted house, I'm cooking beef stew inside a pumpkin, I'm of course carving a pumpkin and dressing up to hand out candy on Halloween night... This is the stuff my entire year revolves around. I can't wait to get started.
Halloween is the best!

My buddy is throwing a costume party thing, and my wife and I are making our signature chili, and I'm making my signature caramel apples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom